By purchasing the Owlet Baby Monitor from owletcare.ca, you, the purchaser, agree to ALCA Distribution Inc.’s Shipping Terms and Conditions. This Shipping Policy supersedes any and all written or verbal communications from any company affiliate or representative. Exceptions to this or any policy are only at ALCA Distribution Inc.’s sole discretion.
General Shipping Terms:
- Orders cannot be cancelled.
- ALCA Distribution Inc. agrees to ship product ordered within one to three business days of the date an order is placed. With the exception of promotional periods, which may increase the processing time to five business days.
- Extended shipment dates, as clearly indicated at time of purchase, shall supersede the forgoing policy (article a).
- ALCA Distribution Inc. does not provide options to forgo shipment through designated pick up locations.
- The purchaser is solely responsible for the cost of shipping, and may at their choice, choose a variety of shipping methods.
- ALCA Distribution Inc. and Owlet Baby Care, Inc. are not financially responsible for accidental choice of shipping method, chosen at point of purchase, and is not responsible to provide financial renumeration of such costs.
Shipping Options and Destinations:
The Smart Sock 2 and accessory socks ship from Surrey, BC Canada.
Payment and Returns Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final. By purchasing from owletcare.ca you, the purchaser, agree to the following Payment and Returns Terms and Conditions, superseding any and all written or verbal communications from any company affiliate or representative.
All refunds will be issued at the company’s sole discretion, and must fall within the following circumstances:
Return/Reprocess Refund Stipulations:
- At the company’s sole discretion, and under no obligation, the company may provide return shipping by method of its choice, in response to a refund request, when a unit has been shipped to the customer prior to that request.
- When a unit has been received by the company through return shipping, three business days will be allowed for the check-in process of the returned unit, prior to a refund being processed. The check-in process may include, but is not limited to, unit testing, reprocessing, repackaging, and restocking.